Bouquet life expectancy depends on the flowers we us. As we work with British and Irish growers and ethical produce that aren't treated as heavily this can vary significantly.
How do I make my flowers last as long as possible?
- Ensure you clean the vessel they are to be displayed in.
- Use water that is not too cold but equally, not warm
- Make sure no leaves fall under the water line.
- Cut 1 to 2 centimetres off your stems, at an angle, before placing them in the vessel. This will help them drink and be merry.
- Use plant food if provided.
- Display your bouquet in a cool area and avoid direct sunlight.
- Change the water every other day and re-cut the stems each time.
Can I get flowers delivered by courier or by post?
We're working on it. We're still plotting and planning on how to do this best. Bear with us and feel free to call/email.